Valeria C. y Isabella C.

The Climate Change

   On the last days on Costa Rica we have notice many changes on the climate. Some days are too hot and others are too rainy, or at least on Heredia. I honestly would like to change that because when I go to classes my class is always too hot and on afternoons its raining a lot, and sometimes I can not hear my teacher. I think that we are on time to change it, if we do little acts maybe we could change that and be back with our normal climate.

   Besides the temperatures and bad experiences in class, the Climate Change has created several problems in marine, terrestrial and freshwater ecosystems, creating the loss of many species in the world. This affects all countries and places in Earth, and this gives place to the first extinct species provocated by the Climate.






Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

diego S y sebastian O

Samantha V y Eva Z